One of the biggest trends this summer has to be prints, whether it is the retro car print inspired by Prada, or the scarf trend seen on the catwalks at D&G, or even a splash of florals, zig-zags, animal or tribal prints, there are colourful prints for everyone this season.
How you wear it is totally up to you, be bold and work your print head-to-toe as seen as Proenza Schouler, or just go for a little print magic by working printed trousers with a pastel or white tee, or do it the other way round and wear a bold printed luxe t-shirt with skinny jeans. Or why not go for an extra dose of prints by following Sportsmax’s approach and go for clashing prints – trust me, not for the faint-hearted!!!
Want to try the trend? Well here are a few of my favourite picks:
From left to right:
ASOS – Skinny Trousers in Floral Print, £35
River Island – Purple Leopard Print Trousers, £30
Topshop – Moto Meadow Floral Print ‘Leigh’ Jeans, £40
Nelly – Astrum Pants, £40.95
1. Ted Baker – Kalla Printed Tunic, was £99 now £50
2. Nelly – Astrum Jacket, £50.95
3. New Look – Purple Tribal Stud Stitch Pumps, £17.99
4. Missguided – Kiah Aztec Print Shorts, £14.99
5. Warehouse – Tejal Scarf Print Pencil Skirt, was £45 now £30
6. Carven – Tribal Jacquard Clutch, was £340 now £237 from My-Wardrobe.com
7. ASOS – Umbrella Skirt in Vintage Floral Print, £45
8. Topshop – Water Swan Print Stud Wedges, £78