If like me you love this time of year with all the strawberries and cream, the pleated skirts, the outrageous tennis attire, I am talking about you Serena Williams, the smart Ralph Lauren outfits that the umpire and line judges wear, and even a spot of Rafa Nadal ogling – then I am sure you’re already glued to the TV watching the tennis at Wimbledon.
Well, as well as watching the TV, doing my work and my blog, I was also browsing the Kate Spade New York sale, as you do, and I came across what I can only describe as the most perfect accessory to carry to Wimbledon.
Seriously, could this faux grass Kate Spade New York Hold Court Quinn be any more perfect. I have to be honest Kate Spade is starting to become my go-to designer for cute and quirky, and I think this beauty at $111 down from $298 might be the perfect companion to my Armadillo bag!!!
But seeing this beauty got me thinking if this is the perfect bag for Wimbledon what other tennis-inspired pieces are out there? See below what I found – from a dress like Maria Sharapova’s to adorable jewellery, something to munch on, and even a sheer white tennis shade for your nails.
1. See by Chloe - Tennis racket key fob, was £55 NOW £38.50
2. Links of London – Wimbledon tennis ball friendship bracelet, £150
3. Links of London - Wimbledon strawberry friendship bracelet, £175
4. Buscuiteers – Anyone for Tennis tin, £30
5. Vero Moda – Tennis dress with cut-out racer back, was £28 NOW £16.50 at ASOS
6. Essie – Tennis Corset nail varnish, £8.50 at BeautyBay.com
I could seriously munch on centre court right now!!!