1. Neal’s Yard, Pure Essence eau de parfum No1 Frankincense, £35, Nealsyardremedies.com – their first fine fragrance and it is good one, with top notes of lime, neroli, bergamot and pink pepper – it is an intense and uplifting aroma.
2. Issey Miyake, L’Eau d’Issey, £44.99, The Perfume Shop – Miyake’s signature scent is a gorgeous floral and woody scent and I adore this festive set, which includes the eau de toilette, body lotion and shower cream.
3. Jo Malone, Wild Bluebell Cologne, £36, Jomalone.co.uk – a vibrant but light floral fragrance, it really does capture the spirit of spring. As well as smelly amazing, Jo Malone will also make a donation to the Woodland Trust to help protect the native English bluebell that is under threat.
4. Viktor & Rolf, Flowerbomb Gift Set, £110, Selfridges – this set is exclusive to Selfridges and features the feminine scent, which has a bouquet of floral notes including jasmine, rose, freesia, orchids and patchouli. Presented in a gorgeous bottle, the set also comes with shower gel and hair mist.
5. Jimmy Choo, £49, Harrods – this debut Jimmy Choo fragrance is a sexy, sensual blend of captivating woods and a rich chypre note and it comes in a perfume bottle that will look stunning on any dressing table.
6. Penhaligon’s Fragrance Miniatures for Her Gift Set, £35, Johnlewis.com – I collect miniature perfumes, maybe it is the doll collector in me, but I also find them a great present to give as the recipent gets to test out different scents and like this one they generally come in a great gift box presentation. This collection features 5 x 5ml miniature bottles from the Penhaligon’s timeless range.
7. Harajuku Lovers, Jingle G, £11.99, Superdrug – perfect stocking filler, which doubles as a quirky Christmas tree ornament!!
8. Benefit Crescent Row Miniature Fragrance Set, £29.50, Boots – this adorable set it high on my wish list and again miniatures make the perfect gift. The row includes ‘laugh with me LeeLee’ a light blend of citrus, jasmine & lily blossoms; ‘my place or yours Gina’ an alluring affair of pink pepper, wild raspberry & patchouli; ‘garden of good & Eva‘ a crisp floral spiked with pear, jasmine & freesia; and ‘ring my Bella’ a seductive floral with lily, jasmine & vanilla.
9. Anna Sui Secret Wish Gift Set, £26, Debenhams – I love Anna Sui fragrances and this is set contains five miniatures, secret wish, flight of fancy, night of fancy, live your dream and rock me.
I find beauty one of the best gifts to pick up at Christmas as there are so many cool exclusive sets around, and come on who doesn’t like to receive pampering bits. I have chosen some of my favourite brands including Benefit, Soap & Glory and Kiehl’s – and also it seems I am drawn to pink – no shock there then!!!!
1. Benefit, Boxing Day Beauty, £44.50, Benefitcosmetics.co.uk – as with all Benefit products they come in cutest packaging and the quirkiest names. This set includes some kind-a gorgeous medium, high beam deluxe mini, hoola and a little bit BADgal lash.
2. Cath Kidston, Rose Manicure Set, £12, Johnlewis.com – I find if in doubt buy something Cath Kidston everyone loves the brand and this is an adorable manicure set to keep your hands soft and pampered. The set includes hand cream, cuticle cream, hand soap and an emery board.
3. Fresh, Citron de Vigne Set, £20, Fresh.com – an elegant beauty gift inspired by France’s Champagne region. Filled with citrus scented eau de parfum, body lotion, and sugarbath cubes.
4. Ortigia, Pomegrante Handbag Travel Set, £24 – gorgeous scent and perfect gift featuring a travel size shower gel, body lotion, soap and bath salts.
5. Philosophy, Jolly Jubilee Collection, £16, Johnlewis.com – this is a great beauty stocking filler and very festive. Includes a multi-purpose cleanser called Holly Jolly, which is a 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, and a glossy Crisp Berry lip shine.
6. Andrea Garland Silkie Lip Balm Brooch, £26, Liberty – after quirky and cute? Well this 1960’s silkie brooch filled with lip balm is perfect. I love it, a little pricey for lip balm but not for a brooch – please Santa can you bring me this??
7. Osprey London, The Belle Make-Up Bag, £49, Ospreylondon.com – this fuchsia make-up bag is perfect isn’t it? I reckon that no girl can have too many make-up bags and this wet-look calf leather bag has gorgeous contrasting chocolate detailing – plus it comes in a presentation box so it’s already wrapped!
8. AOFM Pro Tool Collection, £129, Aofmpro.com – for make-up junkies only the best brushes will do and you can’t get better quality than this professional 24-piece brush set designed by the AOFM Backstage Pro team. Also comes on a free on-set brush belt and they ship worldwide!
9. Kiehl’s Holiday Cracker, £19, Selfridges – this is one luxury Christmas cracker containing 3 lip balms in original, vanilla and coconut flavour.
10. Soap & Glory High Shower Pamper Pack, £20, Boots – lover of S&G? Well you will want this bumper box as it is packed full of goodies including Clean On Me creamy clarifying shower gel, The Daily Smooth body butter, Mist You Madly scented body spray, a shower puff and a funky satin-finish fab patterned shower cap.