- Vs. Magazine has released its ‘Playful’ autumn/winter covers – there’s one of Courtney Love smoking, plus models Jessica Stam, Hailey Clauson, and Luma Grothe, but my favourite is actress Eva Green – check them all out on Fashion Gone Rogue
- There is something about Isabel Marant that has gripped the fashion world and WSJ talks to the designer and shows how you can be cool and French!!!
- Want to know autumn’s must-have prints, head on over to Coco’s Tea Party – where Ella has put together feminine, punk and statement options
- The hot new label on the red carpet is Clover Canyon recently spotted on Olivia Wilde – Red Carpet Fashion Awards gives you all the details
- From the Circus of Fashion to the speed of the industry, Suzy Menkes compares the crazy fashion treadmill to factory-baked cookies in T Magazine
- Sad times Rachel Zoe Project is no more – don’t worry though as Fashionista has put together the most memorable moments
- You might say you don’t care about the Kardashian’s but come on you know you want to click-through to US Weekly to see a picture of baby North - the perfect final link of the week.
If you are a UK reader – have a great Bank Holiday xx