- If you see a House of Holland ice cream van doing the rounds this summer – don’t do a double take – this is Henry Holland‘s roving pop-up store – Mr Quiffy – the van, not Henry will be popping up in London’s Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Seven Dials and Spitalfields areas as well as Manchester – for more details head on over to Business of Fashion
- I’ve already gushed about my love of the new-look Lucky Magazine with Blake Lively on the cover, well The Cut has been doing its research and apparently it is the same stylist who did Anna Wintour’s first Vogue cover as well!
- Did you wear heels as a child? I think I remember having a pair of wedges and a pair of kitten heels mainly worn on special occasions – well according to The New York Times Suri Cruise is making little kids want to wear high heels – but surely it is their parents?!!??!
- As a huge fan of Diane Kruger’s style choices I was thrilled to see her wearing London Fashion Week designer Mary Katrantzou to the Fox All-Star party – check out Red Carpet Fashion Awards for all the details – I am in love with this rose and trellis print
- I have always dreamt about being locked in a department store overnight, maybe it is because Mannequin is one of my fav films, well this week Fashion Foie Gras did just that in Harrods and posted her picture diary of all the fun – so, so jealous!!!
- One of my mew girl crushes is Irish beauty Angela Scanlon and it seems that Louis Vuitton is a fan as well as the TV presenter is showing off the brand’s Neverfull Epi bag on Vogue UK
- Fashion Gone Rogue is one of my favourite blogs and not content with reporting on the incredible editorials out there they have started doing their own – the latest is a retro-themed story starring Chinese model Li Wei and it is truly divine
Follow Fashionista Barbie: