- Autumn/winter 2013 campaigns are coming in thick and fast and it was nice to see that Penelope Cruz has returned for another season at Loewe on Fashion Foie Gras
- I can’t wait to see Emma Watson‘s latest film, The Bling Ring, but more so now I know that she made a fake blog on Tumblr to prepare for her role, check it out on Styleite
- I never knew I wanted to a customised cap for my lipbalm until I saw Rebecca Minkoff’s designs for Nivea on Refinery29, now how do I get a Fashionista Barbie one?
- As a lover of afternoon tea and the blog Park & Cube I absolutely loved Shini’s visit to The Connaught Hotel, the food looked amazing but I just can’t take my eyes off her gorgeous mint green bag
- Sisters Laura and Kate Mulleavy, the genius’ behind fashion label Rodarte, reveal their California-cool inspirations to The Cut
- Do you have £1 million to spare? Well according to the Telegraph that’s what you are going to need if you want to be the highest bidder on a selection of Kate Moss Images being auctioned off at Christie’s in September
- Couture Week always brings out the best front rows, but I don’t think anyone could match Chanel’s and I totally agree with Red Carpet Fashion Award’s – Kristen Stewart totally nailed her look
Follow Fashionista Barbie: