I love technology and Christmas is the perfect time of year to upgrade and get something shiny and new. For today’s Christmas Gift Guide I have added in some cute, hint hint the owl speakers, something very techie the new Windows Surface, and a touch of fashion with the DVF iPhone case and Knomo printed iPad sleeve – basically everything a techie junkie like me wants!!!
1. Ceramic Owl Speaker, £35.59 – who said speakers have to be boring, this ceramic owl would look gorgeous in any office.
2. Microsoft Surface, from £399 – this is Microsoft’s first touchpad tablet that is going to give the iPad a run for its money. Very similar in size, this beauty is durable, has a clickable keyboard and is pre-loaded with Microsoft Office.
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Clouds printed iPhone 4 case, £40 – the new iPhone may be out but the best covers are still for the 4 and this stylish DVF cover is the perfect print to carry around.
4. Kindle Fire, £129 – love reading while travelling hate the weight of your books? Why not invest in this handbag friendly reader.
5. Lomography Diana Mini Camera with Flash, £90 – love Instagram but what to try out something else? Then why not try this cute Diana Mini that has the ability to shot half-frames.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Heart-shaped acetate headphones, £35 – headphones might be getting bigger but I couldn’t resist including these adorable heart-shaped ones.
7. Knomo iPad/Tablet Zip Sleeve, £95 – this snake dragonfly printed soft pebbled leather is the most stylish case I have seen to dress up an iPad – and it is under £100.
What technology gifts are you after this Christmas?