I have done gifts for beauty addicts, ideas for fashionistas, presents to make every Barbie lover happy, and even added a dose of chic for technology lovers, well my final Christmas Gift Guide is dedicated to stocking fillers to help you finish up your Christmas shopping.
From an alternative Christmas stocking from Alphabet Bags to a bunny USB stick, a funky compact and even a dose of Hello Kitty – these are the cutest stocking fillers.
1. Alphabet Initial canvas pouches, £18 each – instead of a traditional stocking why not got for their initial.
2. ASOS Exclusive Bright Jewel Print Compact Mirror, £8 – a bright compact is just what every girl needs in their handbag.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bunny USB stick key fob, £35 – this neon pink USB not only dresses up your keys but is also practical to carry data on the move.
4. Markus Lupfers for Whistles Hug Water Bottle, £45 – warm up a winter’s night with this quirky hug water bottle cover.
5. SteamCream 3 In 1 Moisturiser The Night Before Christmas Tin, £13 – this 3-in-1 moisturiser doesn’t just look good but is also perfect to use on the face, body and hands.
6. Fabulous Fashion book, £6.99 – fancy yourself as a fashion designer? Well this book has over 100 designer doodles to complete and create.
7. Hello Kitty Liberty Lip Tint Trio, £6 – perfect your pout with this trio of sweet-smelling lip tints.
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? If not, why not check back through my earlier Christmas Gift Guides for some ideas.