So who is getting excited for Christmas? Apparently this week is going to be the busiest week for online Christmas shopping so I thought over the next five days I would bring to you my pick of the best Christmas gifts around. Instead of going for price brackets this year I have placed all my gifts into five categories – beauty, fashion, technology, Barbie lovers, and stocking fillers.
My Christmas Gift Guide starts today with my beauty selections, ranging from the Lauren Conrad beauty book to my favourite O.P.I nail varnishes and a few cute festive treats to make any beauty addicts Christmas.
1. Lauren Conrad Beauty, £8.24 – everyones favourite reality star shares all her beauty secrets.
2. Pixi Early Bird Kit, £16 – this cute kit has everything you need to wake you up – with 3 cheek colours, 2 bronzers, 1 face glow, 4 eye base shades, and 16 eye shades.
3. O.P.I Limited Edition The Top 10 Mini Nail Polish Kit, £28.50 – for nail varnish lovers this is a great set of O.P.I’s top ten shades, including You Don’t Know Jacques!, Big Apple Red and Bubble Bath.
4. Paul & Joe Limited Edition Winter Wonderland Set, £39 – this cute limited edition set includes a moisturising pink lip balm, smoky eyeshadow and a glistening eye duo – plus cute festive tins.
5. Andrea Garland La Renarde Fox Ring With Lip Balm, £36 – this foxy ring is not only stylish but practical as it has a citrus lip balm inside.
6. Penhaligon’s Bath and Body collection, £60 – a charming set featuring six of the brand’s travel-sized shower gels and body lotions.
7. NARS Edie Sedgewick Set, £54 – this limited edition set presented in a 16mm film canister includes: Pure Matte Lipstick in Film Star, Eyeshadow in Edie, Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates and Mini Blush Duo in Deep Throat & Amour.
Are you a beauty addict? What’s at the top of your Christmas wishlist?