I have long gushed about New York-based designer Rebecca Minkoff, but can you blame me her bags are insane, and her clothing collections get strong each season. This week, Rebecca Minkoff released images of her Resort 2013 collection, see above, mixed full of her trademark vibrant colours and prints, rock n roll influences, studs, zips, killer heels and of course some adorable bags.
There is something for everyone from sunglasses cases to her iconic Morning After Bag, which I still feel is one of my favourite bags in my collection, as well as her pop-bright dresses. To help you decide what to buy I have put together my five bags that are must-haves as well as the three dresses that I am so lusting over!!!
1. Fairy Tale raffia and patent-leather clutch – was £160 NOW £88
2. Striped leather and canvas tote – was £160 NOW £88
3. M.A.B. Mini leather shoulder bag – was £405 NOW £202.50
4. Neon straw tote – was £160 NOW £80
5. Printed leather sunglasses case – was £65 NOW £39
1. Maricarla metallic tweed dress – was £295 NOW £147.50
2. Freja pleated printed silk-crepe dress – was £425 NOW £191.25
3. Long Dehlia draped slub-jersey dress – was £340 NOW £153