I love a good celebration, whether it is my birthday **hint, hint it’s this weekend**, a wedding, or an anniversary, so The Queen’s DIamond Jubilee is right up my street. Not only am I becoming a little bit of a royalist but I am loving that so many fashion brands have got behind the Union Jack, which if I do say so myself is by far the prettiest flag!!!
There are so many cool Jubilee-related items out there and I am loving places like Selfridges and Liberty’s that have put together dedicated Jubilee pop-ups and gorgeous window displays. It was hard narrowing down my choices for this special Jubilee shopping edit, but here are my 15 must-have/wishlist purchases:
3. House of Holland Tea Towel, £25 from Browns – leave it to Henry Holland to bring cheeky to the Jubilee – I love this slogan tea towel.
4. Ice-Watch Union Jack Watch, £75 - put together my new fav watch brand and a patriotic face and I am there!!!
5. Nails Inc Jubilee Crystal Colour, £15 – inspired by the Union Jack this is a fun nail varnish featuring red, blue and silver glitter, it also comes with a crystal cap and a patriotic British themed gift box.
6. Aspinal of London Jubilee Clutch, £595 – OK granted very pricey but very pretty, this clutch is limited to just 50 and each one is numbered. I love the studded Union Jack and the iconic queen’s head silhouetted in vibrant colours.
7. Topshop Corgi Shopper, £10 – well I couldn’t miss out including The Queen’s favourite dog now could I – plus if you are a little fed up of the red, white and blue colour-scheme this could be perfect for you.
8. Stella & Dot Elizabeth Bracelet, £26 – this bracelet is not only cute but 20% of the proceeds will go directly to The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust.
9. Simeon Farrar Great Britain Kitten T-shirt, £45 – I am a big fan of Simeon Farrar and this is the cutest Jubilee-inspired piece that I’ve seen a cool kitten with punk rock on his paws – seriously, what’s not to love!!!
11. Pretty Ballerinas Commemorative Crown Slipper, £189 – love these suede slippers that pay tribute to The Queen with an elegant crown motif on the toes.
12. Maggie Angus Silver Queen’s Jubilee Crown Necklace, £20 – I have to admit I didn’t realise how pretty crown’s were until looking at all the Jubilee pieces, this quirky silver-mirrored acrylic necklace is fun. It also comes in gold but I think I prefer the silver.
14. Alexander McQueen Silk Chiffon Shell Patchwork ‘God Save McQueen’ Scarf, £445 – want to rebel a little against the monarchy? Well not work this Union Jack-printed McQueen scarf.
15. Barbie Collector Royal Wedding William and Catherine Doll Set, £66.19 – I am sad that The Queen doesn’t have her own Barbie, I would have loved to add that to my collection, but Mattel did do one to celebrate Will & Kate’s wedding. I felt at £99 it was a little pricey but not you save over £30 I think I might need to buy it.
Are you as excited as me for the Jubilee?