Normally I do blog loving post for blogs that I have enjoyed that week, however with my crazy stressful week I have to admit that I haven’t had time to read other blogs, I have been consumed with my redesign. Due to all the changes, the downtime, and generally my quiet presence on Twitter this week I thought I would share some of my blogs from the past week or so, as well as discussing my fav Met Gala looks as I didn’t seem to get chance.
There are a lot of Met Gala blog posts, it was a great event filled with metallics, plenty of feathers, Gothic beauties, fruity shades, sexy backs, and lots of sparkles. I have to admit I have found it hard to narrow it down to my top five looks but here goes:
1. Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan Atelier (pictured above) – it was a hard choice between Nina and Karolina, but even though that sparkly Rachel Zoe gown was breathtaking, I am just loving Nina’s choices at the moment and this is a gorgeous custom-made gown, and another great look from Donna Karan.
2. Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe – no one does OTT better than Rachel Zoe is what I used to say about her celebrity styling, and now it is true for her designs as well, this is a gorgeous gold number.
3. Diane Kruger in Prada – I really don’t think Diane can wear a bad look, this purple gown wasn’t what I was expecting, and that is why I adored it.
4. January Jones In Atelier Versace – everything from the colour, the mirrored panels, the structured hips and her sleek hair meant this had to be in my top five!!!
5. Gwyneth Paltrow in Prada – I feel bad leaving Emma Stone, Victoria Justice, Jessica Stam and even Rosie, but I just loved the embellished pockets on Gwyneth’s mini that I just couldn’t leave it out.
Who got your top five vote?
Before all the glamour of the Met Gala I shared my thoughts about the colours of Benetton and how surprised I was about what the store has to offer. I am interested to know what you all think about Benetton, visiting the store really changed my opinion on the brand.
Another shopping must has to be the new TOMS pop-up in Covent Garden, I wore my new floral wedges yesterday and they were so comfortable.
Plus the big news over the last week has to be my new look, and I would love to know what you all think.
I think if you check out all these blog posts you will definitely be up-to-date with all Fashionista Barbie news, and I promise lots of new content is coming!!!