For my second gift guide I have decided to make it all about bags, basically because I adore handbags and these nine beauties are my favourite picks at the moment. Whether you are buying yourself a festive treat or you need to hint big time at your loved ones – these bags will make perfect gifts.
1. Rebecca Minkoff, Circle Quilt Casanova, $395, Rebeccaminkoff.com – I am a huge RM fan and I am lucky enough to have two of her bags, and on my regular scout of her site I saw this chic-yet-edgy quilted leather bag. Worried about postage? Well don’t as RM offers free delivery on orders over $300.
2. Osprey London, The Zambezi, £295, Ospreylondon.com – A great British brand and I love this jaguar-print cross body bag, for me this bag is all about that gorgeous vintage-inspired shape.
3. Tamzin Lillywhite, Boreas Back Pack, £420 – a new brand to me, but with beauties like this I can soon imagine that Tamzin is going to become one of my favourite designers; also back packs are having a bit of a fashion revival so this sleek one is perfection.
4. Lollipops, Lascar Doobie, £69, lollipopsparis.co.uk – this is a cute bag, seriously what’s not to love about this wooly reindeer bucket-style bag?
5. Lulu Guinness Red Swarovski Crystallized Lips Clutch, £650, luluguinness.com – wouldn’t be a Christmas wish list without some festive LG lips now would it!!! I adore this iconic clutch – each year I keep my fingers cross that one appears under the Christmas tree.
6. Marc Jacobs, Lindy, £620, Harrods.com – the Lindy family of bags is new for autumn/winter 2011 and I just love this quilted shoulder bag, with its bow and stud detailing to the front, also this beauty would work during the day as well as night.
7. Mulberry Alexa Camera Bag, £650, Johnlewis.com – this bag has a 70s vibe about it and as with all Mulberry bags – think of this as an investment!!
8. Karen Millen, Crystal Clutch, £295, Selfridges – this seasonal sparkle is exclusive to Selfridges and the crystal-encrusted detailing and wristlet makes it a perfect party bag.
9. Bag Snob for DKNY, The Clutch, £175, Net-a-Porter.com – got to support blogger collaborations, especially when they are this good from Bag Snob founders Tina Craig and Kelly Cook who have designed an essential clutch. I just love this sequined leather number – a perfect evening choice.