I know I have raved about Medwinds before, but I just had to share the news that their autumn/winter collection is now online. Once again the collection is full of crisp, smart basics, with a gorgeous muted colour palette, and I have picked out my favourite five pieces that will work wonders in any wardrobe.
1. Mirabella A-Line Dress, £69 – this dress is super flattering and I love the three-quarter sleeves and slouchy pockets, perfect day dress.
2. Riera White Shirt, £45 – perfect addition to any wardrobe is a white shirt and this one works perfect for the AW trend androgynous, pair with slim pants and loafers for a great look.
3. Cavallet Knee-High Boots, £110 – footwear is always a high point with Medwinds and I love these aged dark brown leather knee-highs and low heel, perfect for wearing with skinny jeans.
4. Niza Leather Loafers with Heel, £69 – loafers are everywhere for autumn/winter and these heeled ones are a great modern take on the traditional moccasin shoe and will look amazing with a pencil skirt.
5. Marsella Leather Tote, £129 – not strictly new for AW11, but I just couldn’t help raving about this gorgeous bag again, quality leather and a perfect size. This bag is still very high on my wishlist!!
Check out the whole collection here and let me know what you favourite pieces are.